Does the driver arrive on-time or five minutes early with an advanced reservation?
Does the ground transportation company give you an accurate estimated time of arrival when you call at the last minute.
- Does the Driver keep the car stereo off unless you request it to be turned on?
- With podcasts, Our Drivers can listen to Rush, NPR, The Alex Jones Show, Country Music, Rockabilly, Rap, Techno, Dubstep remixed tunes of Christian rock music and Holy Rap Songs on our own time.
- Does the Driver keep the dispatch radio off ?
- Does your driver accept Cash, Traveler's Checks Visa/MC/Amex/Discover as payment? Our drivers won't complain. We all know Cash is preferred but you might want to hold on to your paper until later. Does the Driver engage in conversation when you want and shut up when you want. We won't try to sell you soap or tell you come to our churches (But if you are looking for a house of worship we can provide information).
- Does your driver load your luggage into the vehicle?
- Does your driver make sure you have all of your belongings before he leaves the drop off destination? Our Drivers are required to have flashlights and to check the cab at night or in low light conditions before he finishes the drop off.
- Is your driver clean, professional and a safe operator of the vehicle?
- Is the Vehicle clean inside and out, well running and well maintained?
On Time Airport, Train and Wine Tour Taxi makes sure all of those requirements are met.
- (805) 883-8400